I just wanted to say that I have the two cutest girls in the whole world. They have always been best friends, I love watching them grow and play together. It is late Friday night and I just went to go peek on them. They are asleep now.
They're both asleep on Lizzy's bed.
ShiAnne and Lizzy share a room and they have bunk beds.
ShiAnne sleeps on the top and Lizzy sleeps on the bottom but every Friday night the big exciting thing to do is to sleep together on Lizzy's bed. They came up with the idea on there own and they love it. They lay down together all tucked in and they talk and they laugh and they giggle, like all best girl friend do at a sleep over and somehow, eventually they fall asleep. It is the friendship I prayed for when we found out our little girl Lizzy was on the way and the one I need to thank Heavenly Father for more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment