Agenda: small town parade with lots of candy, swimming in their cousins 3.5 deep above ground pool, hot dog lunch, visiting, jumping on the tramp, J* American Idol (that is what the kids called it) it was a musical talent show of patriotic, church, and made up songs, water fight, 4-wheel ridding, dutch oven dinner, fireworks, and a game of 'Ticket to Ride.' We did it all!
J* family watching the parade and some of the J* kids ridding in the parade
J* American Idol, the kids organized and put this together themselves. It was cute!
3 comments:
What a great holiday! I just finished reading through nearly all of your posts. It was great getting all caught up with you! I have always loved your sense of humor and easy-going nature. I'm so glad we are in touch.
It sounds like Lewiston was the place to be for the Fourth
Jesse, I am glad we are in touch also. It is so fun to see your family through your blog. I can hear your voice when I read it.
You know that insecurity thing talked about on you blog and your friends blog earlier, can I clear up one of mine I have worried about for years. If there was anything dumb or offensive I did or said when I was engaged or soon after I was married I apologize. I always fear that I did something dumb. I was so wrapped up in myself and what was going on with me. I have found this is a normal occurrence at this time and for this reason I judge no one while they are engaged or for at least three months after they get married but being first, or one of the first of those close to me to get married I didn’t know. If I had known, I would have at least tried to tame it. I also lost track of a lot of people at that time I wish I wouldn’t have. So I apologize and I’m glad you back!!
Post a Comment