
We had dinner at Shiloh's parents to day and Lizzy being the grazer and lover of treats that she is ate about two bites of her dinner and then decided she is was done. She left for a little while then came back to the table about the time everything was being cleaned up and the dishes were being done. Lizzy's plate was still on the table and this was the conversation we had
Lizzy: Mom, I'm hungry can I have a treat?
Ina: Lizzy, you are hungry because you didn't eat you dinner you need to eat your dinner before you can have a treat.
Lizzy: Okay, Is it okay if I just eat my corn?
(we were having corn on the cob)
Mom: Yes, but you have to eat your corn all the way gone before you can have a treat.
Lizzy: Mom I don't have to eat the bone? Do I?
Mom: laughing, no Lizzy you don't have to eat the bone.
1 comment:
Isn't it so funny how literal things are to our kids. This is too funny!!! See you on Wed. YEAH!!!!!!
Post a Comment