We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool

Today is Lizzy's first day of preschool!!!!


She was very excited to go. We are doing a neighborhood preschool. There are seven of us moms with 4 year old. We will hold preschool twice a week for 2 1/2 hours and rotate which house it is at every week. So between now and Christmas I only have two weeks that I actually have to teach preschool. Added bonus Gideon's nap and preschool are at the same time so I will have two full hours all to myself. Now what should I do??!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cameron/Melissa said...

I think you should read the Twilight series of books by Stephannie Meyer. It will keep you interested and busy. Whoever said you should work hard. Enjoy your free time!