Well we finished it!! We actually finished it about 2 weeks ago but in my business I hadn't had the time to post about it but here it is.
Now remember this was the table and chairs we were using before.
Here is the new, used table the way we bought it before we started refinishing it.
This is the finished project. It is not perfect but it is large jump forward. We had to tweak a few things mostly we wanted the top to be lighter so that it would be a bigger contrast between the black bottom and the brown top of the table but it didn't work so this is what we have for now and Shiloh is throwing around the idea of some day building a new top for the table because we really like the legs to the table and the chairs.
Now that it is done we need to have a dinner party. So who wants to come over first?
p.s. Stay tune for some pictures of our next project. Shiloh is currently working on built in bookcases with a window seat for our office. We are always up to something.
5 comments:
table looks great! I like the chairs too. And we want to come to dinner first! So no having anyone over until we come! :)
I think it looks great!!!
I love it! Looks so good and I love the fabric on the chairs
Ina...your NEW tableis beautiful! GOOD JOB!
I want to come to dinner. Can I come next summer in July or August?
Post a Comment