And were off!
ShiAnne and Lizzy, Lizzy and ShiAnne

Left to right, top to bottom: (pic 1) Taking a break, (pic 2) I hope I never run into the shark they got that jaw from. (pic 3) It took a little while and some help from mom and dad but Lizzy finally got up the courage to touch a sting ray, (pic 4) after that the star fish were no big deal.

Left to right, top to bottom: (pic 1) Seeing the sea life is not the only thing to do in Seaworld you can also climb a rock and (pic 2) when you get tired of watching the see life no need to wait for the rest of the family you can just take off on your own. (pic 3) Starfish and sea urchins, who wouldn't want to touch them? (pic 4) Now this is the type of sea life that isn't scary to touch.

Gideon found napping in the stroller to work just fine....
(We ate lunch out of the back of the cars most days, to save a little or a lot of money and you seam to eat healthier.)
Jill tried to get some zzzzz in the car but it didn't last long......
and I thought I could do as the polar bears do and hibernate in a snow den but it was a little to cold for my liking. I guess we wouldn't be napping today.
After everyone recovered from nap time we took in a viewing of the the Sea Lion and Otter show, very fun.
That was our day at Seaworld.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! Looks like a great trip, and with cousins to boot. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures!
Post a Comment