We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

pictures, pictures and more pictures part 1

Last June Shiloh's sister went out with us to do a little photo shoot, well we final got the pictures. So here are some cute shots of my little ones.







Gideon



Lizzy






ShiAnne




Feel free to tell me which ones you like the best I still have not decided which ones I want to get bigger for my wall.
Pictures by Phylicia

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ok I like all the ones with the kids and just the girls. I like the 2nd one of Gid and the 2nd one of Lizzy with her on the rock. Shianne's I like the 1st and 4th one the best...so cute!

Mama Bean said...

Gideon looks just like his Daddy! All of the pictures are super cute.