When did he get big? I swear I haven't taken my eyes off him for more than a few minutes and still I missed it. When did he learn to make breakfast. Today when it was time to get he some cereal he took me from the pantry to the the cereal to the fridge to get the milk and then drawer to get a spoon. And when did he learn that the gas station equaled getting a treat. I don't take him into the gas station often but today I needed a pick me up (Shiloh has been out of town for three days now) and he new to look for a treat and that he had to give it to the lady to pay for it. Then he came home and sat on the couch eating each and everyone of those gummie life saviors (his new favorite treat sense someone shared some with him at the Christmas party) while watching Handy Manny and told me no when I asked if I could have one. After he finished he got up and threw his garbage away. So I ask you, when did he get big? He also swept the floor, okay maybe not really but he sure tried, and hung up his coat today. Not the first time but still, when did he get big? I think I might need my baby back?!?!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
I feel you pain. IT IS HEARTBREAKING!!!!
Yes he is getting big. I feel your pain too but supposedly there is a baby inside me and then I won't need Ashling who is almost 4 to be my baby anymore.
She learned to recognize her numbers without me even teaching them to her. How could she do that when she is only 3!
Post a Comment