Guess who taught her?
She still needs a little work on steering and focusing (I think Lizzy may always need to work on focusing.) but we have all summer to bring her up to speed.
As for this other girl she just continues to loose her teeth and now she talks with a lisp.
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe that your girls both ride. Jayden still dosen't know how. I need to really teach him...TODAY! Congrats on the baby. Crazy...baby number 4. We had so much fun visiting with your Dad, espically now that I am so scared to death of him. I haven't been scared for a while...just so you know. Haha. Talk to you tomorrow.
Hey, I have a little girl that talks with a lisp too and now we know that little kids are better at teaching other little kids how to ride two wheeler. Derik taught Rachel.
Post a Comment