We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Friday, September 11, 2009

Girls Camp

We got home from Tom and Traci's 4th of July festivities on Sunday afternoon. We had left the girls there because I was head to girls camp the next day. I unpacked my bags as soon as we got home and repacked them it was little bit of a crazy transition but so worth it.

I made new friends had lots and lots of fun and can't wait to go back again. I really love girls camp!!!!









We went to Heber Valley Girls Camp. It was a beautiful location and even had flushing toilets and warm showers. In 9 years of going to girls camp I think that was my first time showering.


Thank You to everyone who helped watch my kids while I was gone playing/serving. Thank you especially to Traci and Amber who put in extra hours!

No comments: