We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lysol

Have any of you seen the commercial for the "New Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System"? It has been puzzling me ever sense I saw it last night. There pitch line to sell this product is, "never touch a germy soap pump again." Besides the fact that I think our society is way to much of a germaphobic any ways there was just one thing I couldn't figure out. It keeps going through my head. After you touch that, so called, germy soap pump don't you immediately put soap on your hands, scrub them and rinse them clean? Soap that is suppose to wash all those germs off?

1 comment:

Pam said...

I was thinking the same exact thing! :) Great minds think alike I guess!