It is suppose to get warm next week, so I got to work. I have been turning holey pant into shorts. I liked the results of this so much last year I have been saving their pants all winter.
We figure Lizzy has a pant life of about 4 1/2 months. In her defence, three of these pant actually got to short instead of ripping out in the knee. Not in her defense 7 pairs are for Lizzy only 3 for ShiAnne. I guess if you don't count the ones that got to short that is only 4 to 3 ratio between the girls. I have at least one more pair for each girl that is just starting to rip out.
3 comments:
Look at you go!
What a good idea! I love it! :)
Ina I am looking at your blog and it makes me miss you and everyone up in Utah so bad. I can't wait I am comming up there for the wedding and I want to see everyone. Emily
Post a Comment