We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stance and Jami's Wedding

Stance is one of Shiloh's younger brothers. He got married the end of September. It was a beautiful wedding.

The Bride and Groom







Helpers


High fives for the helpers

Our Forever Family

ShiAnne

Lizzy

This shot is just of Stance and Jami's families, the parents, brothers, sisters, their spouses and kids.


Shiloh's Family


Our Family (we didn't get any really great shots)


Stance and Jami with Stance's nieces and nephews, minus Brigham, he was only a week old.


Another couple in love. Ten years ans still going strong!


All my pictures from the first reception were dark and grainy. I thought I would get more at the second reception but this was all I got. I guess I was having to much fun.
Shiloh and Ina

Micah and Amber
Amber and Ina
Gideon enjoying the candy



We had a lot of fun and are excited to have Jami in our family.

1 comment:

Trina Bagley said...

Ina, way to update your blog! I love it, even if it is the other side of your family!