I had two reasons for wanting to make this
blog, one so I could keep a record of all the cute thing my kids say and do and two so that I would recognize and write down all of my blessings. I was blessed today it was an unexpected
surprise. Around 8:50 while I was doing
ShiAnne's hair and getting her ready for school, I got a phone call. It
was Shiloh calling to tell me he was coming home. For those of you who don't know Shiloh has two jobs. Early in the morning about 2 a.m. Shiloh starts his job at
FedEx as a package handler. After he works there for about 5 hours he might gat a nap in his truck and then he heads to his real job as a carpet installer. He usually works about a 15 hour day and when he comes home he sleeps (I don't blame him). Luckily he doesn't have to work weekends, so we try to make the best of them but sometimes the weeks are long and hard, on both of us. So when I got a call at 9 a.m. saying he was coming home it was a very welcome and unexpected
surprise. He got to his first job and they were still painting.Not
ready for the carpet and so with nothing else to do he headed home. He got home the same time as I got back form taking
ShiAnne to school. The little cutie, he had brought me a danish from a Bakery I really like in
Lehi. How sweet! Then he helped me make the bed, a job made so much easier with two, he bathed Lizzy and Gideon while I showered, was able to go pick
ShiAnne up from school, so I didn't have to wake Gideon up from his nap and came with us to get Gideon pictures done. It was so much easier to pick what pictures to get with his help. He has never been there before. I have always had to do this on my own and I have such a hard time deciding. After that he had to go back to work but it sure was nice to have him home for a morning. The kids enjoyed it too.
1 comment:
Yea for Shiloh coming home early. Cameron just survived #1 lay offs. So we have great blessings too! It is also snowing. WE have like three inches! So I don't think we will have to worry about fires. I wonder if my flowers are ruined? My tomatoes?
I like your blog. If you want really different backgrounds that are like mine you can click on the top of my blog and get them. But I like the color it is just fine the way it is.
Post a Comment