
ShiAnne is my 6 year old I can't believe I have a 6 year old. After just 6 more days of school she will be done with kindergarten and I guess that officially makes her a 1st grader. She is an awesome girl though always helping me when ever I ask. She loves being with people and doing everything. For the last two years she has been doing gymnastics, she loves it and she is in the advanced class for her age, (or the accelerated program) they call them Hot Shots and once a year they do an exhibition meet. ShiAnne had hers on Monday. They run it just like a regular meet, with girls on different event all at the same time, but they don't score them on anything. It is just a fun chance for the girls to show off how much they have learned in the past year. This is one of the highlights of our year and ShiAnne did awesome. We sure loved watching her.
No comments:
Post a Comment