I know it is a little thing but today was a very good day with Lizzy. Lizzy is a very sweet little girl but she also has a lot of attitude. She is easily my hardest child and far to often has to go to time out for sassing, complaining, or disobeying. Lizzy did not have a single break down today!!! Not even a warning about time out what a relief. We talked about how great of a day it was as we walked home just the two of us from pack meeting tonight. She liked the way today went too so hopefully we can have some more days like this. It may have had to do with the fact that I did have a lot of extra one on one time with Lizzy today, a luxury not always afforded but I going to try harder for this with each one of the kids, especially after today.
No comments:
Post a Comment