We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sneak Peek

Shiloh's sister Phylicia is extremely talented with a camera. We had a little photo shoot of the kids today . This is just a sneak peek of the pictures we took with our camera we will post the real one as soon as she has them ready for us.






.

I am so glad she has this talent she is willing to share with us. I would never be able to afford the quality shots she take of our kids and our family and thank you to OrLynne too who came to help keep the kids happy and smiling.

F.Y.I. I made the girls skirts. Because naturally what do you do when you can't find what you want for a price you are willing to pay? You make it yourself.

3 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

I love the skirts. They are very cute! But not at all what I had imagined when you described them. So either my imagination is off or your description was off?

Jessica said...

Good job on the skirts. Where did you get the pattern? I would love to try them out.

Ina said...

Jessica - The skirts were so simple. The pattern is Simplicity 4252 and I got it at Walmart so it was about half the regular price.