
D&C 18:45
Wherefore, the blessings which I give unto you are above all things.
I have been thinking for a while that it is time for me to start a regular list of my blessings. So here it goes.
My Mom: My mom retired this week we have been counting down to this date for along time. Let the lunch dates, shopping and sleepovers begin.
Education: School starts tomorrow. ShiAnne is sooooo very excited.
Priesthood blessings and a husband who honors his priesthood: With school starting tomorrow we all received father/husband blessings today what a great source of comfort and strength.
The Spirit of competition: Hasn't it been so fun to watch the Olympics this week?! I was thinking this week, you know how we always think about the pioneers and wounder what they would have thought if they could have seen Utah and the church today. Well what do you think those ancient Greek Olympiads think of the legacy they have left for us to enjoy today?
No comments:
Post a Comment