We should not underestimate or overlook the power of the Lord’s tender mercies. The simpleness, the sweetness, and the constancy of the tender mercies of the Lord will do much to fortify and protect us in the troubled times in which we do now and will yet live. When words cannot provide the solace we need or express the joy we feel, when it is simply futile to attempt to explain that which is unexplainable, when logic and reason cannot yield adequate understanding about the injustices and inequities of life, when mortal experience and evaluation are insufficient to produce a desired outcome, and when it seems that perhaps we are so totally alone, truly we are blessed by the tender mercies of the Lord and made mighty even unto the power of deliverance (see 1 Ne. 1:20).
-Elder David A. BednarOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Monday, February 16, 2009

An Afternoon at Home

After not working at all last week Shiloh is back at work today. Yippee! I got up early this morning and got all my house cleaning done because the visiting teacher were coming over. The rest of the after noon was left wide open to anything we could think of doing as long as we stayed at home and spent no money.

The kids had a Dance Party. Dancing to the awesome music of nothing less then High School Musical 1.


Some cute pics of the kids at their dance party.



I decided to make some banana bread with the banana's that were over ripening on my counter. Mmmmmm!!!
I think now it is time to go eat. Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

Your kids are soooooo cute!

Jesse said...

4 Things:
-Your kids are totally cute
-I want to reach into my computer and take a bite (byte?) of that banana bread
-I'm dying over the 'Tail Spin' theme song. Awesome
-I mentioned making cookies with you-and a tip you passed along to me- on my blog today!

Loves!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Your kids are darling! That bread looks super YUMMY & I wish we lived close so we could eat your banana bread :)

Jessica said...

That sounds like fun!!! The Banana bread looks delicious. Can I get your recipe? I too have bananas on my counter that are ripening.