1. WAS YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was very excited but a little more worried this time knowing what I was getting into.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No, Never
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 23 when we found out I was pregnant and 24 when I had her.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? After Shiloh I told my bishop first. I was young women's president at the time. He was trying to plan youth conference and he wanted to do a river rafting trip. He kept asking me if that was going to work for me. So I had to tell him of my dilemma.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
9. DUE DATE? July 3
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? A little but I had lots of other bathroom problems.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I think I craved brownies a little but nothing much.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? One time I got really mad a the Young Men's president and told him off, oops!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHILD'S SEX? Girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I kind of want to have a boy just to make sure we got both boys and girls but now I am so very, very glad she is a girl.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? no.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? not even one hint of a problem.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? American Fork Hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? somewhere between 4 1/2 to 61/2 hours.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Shiloh
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Shiloh and his mom.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? If natural means vaginal then yes, natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 8oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? June 22
28. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Eliza Ruth
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is 4 1/2.

1 comment:
I caught up on your blog today...so if I am not to late I love my camera. It is small so it fits in my purse without bulging it and I didn't pay to much. I think I paid 150$ (day after Thanksgiving sale) but I think they run about 200. it is a Cannon powershot SD 1000. Judd did his research and for the money it was the best. Emily and Kevin know a lot about cameras. My camera is junk compared to the one they have but they paid more and I coldn't work theirs if I wanted to...it is complex. I have had that same thing happen to me with Jayden's Santa gifts before. I hate that. I love, love , love that note from Shianne to Braden. So Cute. I am curious did she give it to him. She is so cute.
Post a Comment