Had a pretty Great Saturday!
On Saturday May 1, 2010 ShiAnne was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
She was the only one from our ward this month so the program and the crowd was all ours.
Before the baptism she told her Dad she just couldn't stop smiling.
She was baptized and confirmed by her Father.
All in White
Our Family
some of our guest
After the baptism at the church we all headed back to our house for Hamburgers, hot dogs, and salads. The only thing we didn't get done on our list of a million things this week was to make sure we had enough propane for the barbecue, so of course the it went out right after starting it. A quick run to the gas station fixed that and we had an awesome time eating and visiting with everyone.
The only picture I have from the after party was actually taken before. I was to busy hosting to take pictures. So here is the cake I made for the occasion.
The only picture I have from the after party was actually taken before. I was to busy hosting to take pictures. So here is the cake I made for the occasion.
Thanks also to the J* side for sticking around and playing Apples to Apples. ShiAnne has been wanting to play it forever.
It was just a great day!
Thanks to everyone for coming, supporting ShiAnne and bringing food.
Guest: ShiAnne, Shiloh, Ina, Lizzy, Gideon, Grandma Ina, Grandpa Tom, Tom, Traci, Spencer, Brandon, Derick, Carson, Caleb, Daxton, Karl, Jocelyn, Kalli, Meri, Kiah, Ahnika, Maylia, Kade, Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Blair, Micah, Amber, Tage, Phylicia, OrLynne, and Nyle
4 comments:
Oh, what a special day for sure.
I love the cute smiles! She really was grinning from ear to ear.. so cute
she looks radiant! Its such a great experience, isn't it! happy for her!
Congrats!!! AND you look like a hottie in your dress!
Post a Comment