I was debating if I wanted to do another tag but I was jealous of the fun comments Amber was getting and I wanted to do this. But this will be my last tag for a little while, you know, at least a week.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
I would love for everyone to play along. Don't be shy leave whatever memory you would like.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago
7 comments:
This is a fun tag. I only have one word....citroenllaala'tapon. That is all that needs to be said and that is enough for a life time of laughs and funny memories!!! I miss those days.
How about when we went to a haunted house and you ran me into a wall causing my nose to break! I think that is when we actually became such good friends so it was good that you felt sorry for me or I would have no one to talk on the phone when I am bored! :)
I don't know how to do instant messaging anymore? I think that people probably do it but I just don't know how anymore....
HAHAHA I so love the memory you put on mine. Such a classic. The other memory I have that involved you, Debbie, and me was that yummy raspberry sherbet that we used to buy and we could only get from Smith's. YUMM!!!!
Ok one more, Super Nova....magnetic speakers.....carpenters.
Hey there was some Neil Diamond in there too.
I have so many to choose from. But just this morning one came to mind. Remember that funky loaf of Grandma's bread we got from Macy's that had the huge bubble on top? We made PB&J sandwiches and carried them like purses. I think we may have even skipped to campus that day... That was pretty much what it was like being your room mate everyday! :)
Post a Comment